Meet Dr. McCrady
Meet Your Albany, IN Dentist, Matthew T. McCrady, DDS
Dr. Matt McCrady
Dr. Matt McCrady has been a general dentist in the East Central Indiana area since 1997, and is pleased to announce his new location at Albany Dental Care. He is a graduate of Delta High School, Ball State University and Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Matt's goal is to help the people of East Central Indiana attain the highest level of oral health.
When he's not working at the office, he enjoys golfing, riding his motorcycle, spending time with his family, hunting and staying active with the youth in the community. Dr. Matt McCrady believes in giving back and helping the community. He has been involved with Donated Dental Services since 2009, which provides dental care to disabled, elderly and medically-compromised patients for free. He is a member on the board at the Muncie Area Career Center.
Memberships And Certification:
- East Central Dental Society
- Indiana Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Association
- Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation
- World Clinical Laser Associate Fellowship Certification
- CEREC CAD-CAM Both Comprehensive And Advanced Training